Graphics Production Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Graphics Production Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Marketing and Communications
The Graphics Production Coordinator for the Center for the Performing Arts and the Great American Songbook Foundation is responsible for the development and execution of a variety of marketing and communication campaigns, while applying technical knowledge of basic tools to maintain a consistent brand, as well as applying knowledge of the production process to establish and meet deadlines. The Graphics Production Coordinator plays a key role in the marketing department and collaborates in a team environment on various projects.
- Create templates for print and web that reflect/maintain all Brand Guidelines as outlined in the Center Brand Style Guide
- Coordinate the layout and proofing of a variety of publications (print and digital) and communication materials including: campus digital screens, newsletters, performance programs, event signage, web content, institutional print material, development campaign pieces, Songbook Foundation print/media needs
- Work closely with team members in a creative environment related to graphic design, publications, print and digital production
- Execute consistent and effective brand messaging across multiple platforms
- Create, prioritize and manage project schedules
- Research and apply cost-saving methods of print production
- Directly produce and distribute projects completed in-house
- Manage and direct photography
- Manage and organize photo library
- Collaborate with marketing staff to collect approved artwork and photo/video materials for performing artists
- Coordinate/provide photography for print materials, eblasts, social media and special events
- Manage campus digital screen slides and schedules
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
Available to work evenings and weekends as requested.
Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2-3 years of graphic design and print production, preferably in a performing arts setting
Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Arts Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
Experience working with outside vendors on a wide variety of projects
Email cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to: email@example.com