JOB TITLE: Venue Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Events Coordinator
The Venue Coordinator is an over-hire position hired on an as needed basis to support the execution of external events at the Center for the Performing Arts as directed by the Event Coordinator. The Venue Coordinator will serve as an assistant to the Event Coordinator and Director of Event Sale
- Assist the Events Coordinator regarding preparation for events. This will involve email and onsite meetings.
- When appropriate, attend final client walk-through meetings with Events Coordinator and Client
- Serve as Onsite Venue Liaison for assigned Client Events
- Meet all external vendors and guide them to event space
- Coordinate with internal team for any requests/changes
- Be present during event to provide immediate response for issues
- Assist vendors exiting the venue at the conclusion of the event.
- When appropriate, provide written summary of event via VenueOps platform
- Return all messages (phone/email) within 24 hours
- Must be able to send/receive company email from a mobile platform
- Available to work evenings and weekends as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or a GED is required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Hospitality field or similar customer service experience
Email cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Or send by mail to:
Center for the Performing Arts
1 Center Green
Carmel, IN, 46032