Video Production Intern
Reports To: Director of Marketing
The Center for the Performing Arts is currently accepting applications for our video production internship. Ideal candidates should have a strong interest in film production and digital marketing.
- Collecting raw footage at various events on campus including, but not limited to concerts, educational programs, community events, tours and receptions.
- Brainstorming and creative strategy
- Editing videos and media collateral
- Completing 2-3 fully produced videos
- A college student studying film & media studies, broadcast electronic media, or visual communications
- Strong video-editing skills (sound design and animation experience a plus)
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines
- Strong editorial and verbal communication skills
- Some graphic design experience a plus
- Copywriting/scriptwriting a plus
- Desire to work in a creative, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A strong understanding and passion for storytelling
- Enthusiasm for design, composition and aesthetics
- Knowledge of current design and video trends
- Must be available for select daytime and evening events
- Must use your own equipment/Software
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to JHeighway@TheCenterPresents.org.