Friends more than 30 years, two acclaimed singer-songwriters join forces for an intimate acoustic evening of music and stories. Mary Chapin Carpenter has sold over 14 million records and landed five Grammy Awards and two CMA awards with hits like “Passionate Kisses” and “He Thinks He’ll Keep Her.”
Shawn Colvin scored Record and Song of the Year Grammy Awards with her biggest hit single, “Sunny Came Home.” She is marking the 30th anniversary of her Grammy-winning debut release, Steady On, with a new acoustic remake of the album.
Now you can make your evening at the Palladium complete with our Pre-Performance Dinners.
For just $40 per person (tax included), you and your companions can enjoy a multicourse buffet meal in the Palladium’s elegant Robert Adam Room, with premium coffee, tea and water, and a cash bar, starting 75 minutes prior to curtain time.
Would you care to see a menu?
- Harvest Salad
- Sundried Tomato Pesto Cream Chicken
- 8 Hr. Braised Beef Brisket w/ Sherried Horseradish Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Green Bean Saute
- Peach & Berry Cobbler
You will be given the option to purchase dinner tickets while buying concert tickets.
You must have an accompanying performance ticket to purchase a Pre-Performance Dinner. Seating is limited
Mary Chapin Carpenter & Shawn Colvin VIP Tour Package $155-$175
- One premium reserved ticket
- Collectible tour lithograph; autographed by Mary Chapin Carpenter & Shawn Colvin (limited print)
- Mary Chapin Carpenter & Shawn Colvin journal notebook & pen
- Specially designed Mary Chapin Carpenter & Shawn Colvin tote bag
- Exclusive Mary Chapin Carpenter & Shawn Colvin merchandise item
- Limited availability
American Express Presale!
Thank you for being an American Express Card Member!
Tickets available 10AM Wed Aug 7 - 10PM Thu Aug 8 with passcode AXPEVENT