Rotary Club of Carmel
The Palladium // Sunday, Feb 19, 7pm ET
Sun Feb 19 - 7pm ET
Fri Feb 17 - 5:30pm
Experience “Arte d’Italia” at the Celebration Launch Weekend February 17 and 19, 2023. Presented by the Rotary Club of Carmel for the Carmel/Cortona Sister City Friendship, this event will feature world-renowned pianist and Cortona Deputy Mayor, Francesco Attesti.
The celebration fundraiser starts Friday, February 17th at 5:30 p.m. with a black-tie, Cortona-inspired dinner and jazz concert featuring Attesti and two of his classically trained musicians at Feinstein’s Cabaret Club. On Sunday, February 19th at 7 p.m., pianist Francesco Attesti of Cortona, Italy, will be performing with the Carmel Symphony Orchestra showcasing Attesti’s classical talent with a concert including compositions from Rossini, Copland, and Grieg.
The evening then concludes with an “Elegantly Italian” VIP dessert reception at 8:30 p.m. featuring Italian-inspired desserts, coffees, and liqueurs at Hotel Carmichael in the Cole Porter Ballroom.
Please note: the post-concert dessert reception is included with the VIP dinner package cost, but does require a $75 charge when reserved in addition to a non-VIP concert ticket.
Proceeds from the events will benefit the many local organizations and projects the Rotary Club of Carmel supports throughout the year.
Arte d’Italia VIP Dinner Package – $603.50
- Five Course Tuscan Dinner at Feinstein's Cabaret Club
- Paired Wines from Cortona at Feinstein's Cabaret Club
- Performance by Jazz Ensemble AB&C Trio of Cortona, Italy
- One premium seat ticket to classical pianist Francesco Attesti of Cortona, Italy, performing with the Carmel Symphony Orchestra at The Palladium
- One ticket to the “Elegantly Italian” VIP Dessert Reception at Hotel Carmichael
- One commemorative event program