Health and Safety Policies and Protocols
For the health and safety of our patrons, staff and community, the Center continues to observe these policies:
- If you, or others you have interacted with, have experienced any symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, dry cough, shortness of breath or sore throat within the past 14 days, please stay home.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at all lobby entrances.
- High-contact surfaces (door handles, countertops, etc.) are wiped down and sanitized before, during and after each event.
- All theaters, lobbies, restrooms and concession areas are cleaned and sanitized before, during and after every event.
- Venue cleaning is conducted according to CDC guidelines.
- Cashless payment options are available for credit cards or mobile devices.
- Ticket purchases will be refunded in the event of illness.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the Patron Services department at 317.843.3800 or Tickets@TheCenterPresents.org.