Ticket Donation Requests
As part of our mission to engage and inspire the Indiana community through enriching arts experiences, the Center for the Performing Arts is pleased to support fundraising efforts for nonprofit organizations. On request, the Center will provide a pair of vouchers that may be redeemed for tickets to a specific performance.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we appreciate your compliance with the following guidelines:
- Requesting organization must be a charitable nonprofit with 501(c)3 tax-exempt status from the IRS.
- Requesting organization must be located within 50 miles of the Center for the Performing Arts.
- Request must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the event. We cannot guarantee fulfillment of requests received less than six weeks prior to event.
- Requests are limited to one per calendar year per organization.
- A representative must be able to pick up the donation package at the Center for the Performing Arts Box Office during normal business hours. Packages not picked up by the event date will be discarded.
- Vouchers provided by the Center for the Performing Arts must be advertised as described in the notification letter. Vouchers are for specific Center Presents performances, and the Center will not make exceptions if the receiving organization advertises different performances.
- We are unable to donate tickets to block parties, picnics, reunions or office parties. If you are interested in tickets for this type of event, please consider purchasing a gift certificate at TheCenterPresents.org or by calling the Fifth Third Bank Box Office at 317.843.3800.