Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
Amid ongoing concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic, the Center and its Resident Companies are currently observing the following policies and protocols. Though subject to change as circumstances evolve, these requirements reflect public health recommendations, artist policies and standard practices across the live entertainment industry.
If you, or others you have interacted with, have experienced any symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, dry cough, shortness of breath or sore throat within the past 14 days, please stay home.
Effective March 15, 2022, masks are welcome but no longer required to work, visit or attend events in the Palladium, the Tarkington and the Studio Theater. Exceptions are listed below, and others may be added.
Effective March 15, 2022, proof of COVID vaccination or a negative test result is no longer required to work, visit or attend events in the Palladium, the Tarkington and the Studio Theater. Exceptions are noted below, and others may be added.
It is important to note that:
- Some artists or presenters may require policies that are more restrictive as a contractual condition for their participation. In such cases, the Center will follow those requirements, and ticket holders will be notified in advance. See below for event-specific policies.
- All policies are subject to change as circumstances and public health guidelines evolve. Updates will be posted on this page.
- None at this time
In addition, the Center continues to observe these protocols:
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available at all lobby entrances.
- High-contact surfaces (door handles, countertops, etc.) are wiped down and sanitized before, during and after each event.
- All theaters, lobbies, restrooms and concession areas are cleaned and sanitized before, during and after every event.
- Venue cleaning is conducted according to CDC guidelines.
- Cashless payment options are available for credit cards or mobile devices.
- Ticket purchases will be refunded in the event of illness.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the Patron Services department at 317.843.3800 or Tickets@TheCenterPresents.org.
Palladium Evacuation Plan
Palladium Shelter-in-Place Plan