Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
Metal detectors are placed at all entrances for events in the Palladium, the Tarkington and the Studio Theater. Prohibited items include firearms and all weapons. Please be advised that hinged glasses and sunglasses cases may set off the Weapons Detection System. Backpacks and other bags exceeding 12" x 12" x 6" are not permitted inside the venues. All bags may be subject to inspection prior to entering the venues. Guests may refuse inspections; however, management reserves the right to refuse entry. Early arrival is encouraged to allow time for venue entry. See list of prohibited items.
If you, or others you have interacted with, have experienced any symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, dry cough, shortness of breath or sore throat within the past 14 days, please stay home.
Effective March 15, 2022, masks are welcome but no longer required to work, visit or attend events in the Palladium, the Tarkington and the Studio Theater. Exceptions are listed below, and others may be added.
Effective March 15, 2022, proof of COVID vaccination or a negative test result is no longer required to work, visit or attend events in the Palladium, the Tarkington and the Studio Theater. Exceptions are noted below, and others may be added.
It is important to note that:
- Some artists or presenters may require policies that are more restrictive as a contractual condition for their participation. In such cases, the Center will follow those requirements, and ticket holders will be notified in advance. See below for event-specific policies.
- All policies are subject to change as circumstances and public health guidelines evolve. Updates will be posted on this page.
- None at this time
In addition, the Center continues to observe these protocols:
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available at all lobby entrances.
- High-contact surfaces (door handles, countertops, etc.) are wiped down and sanitized before, during and after each event.
- All theaters, lobbies, restrooms and concession areas are cleaned and sanitized before, during and after every event.
- Venue cleaning is conducted according to CDC guidelines.
- Cashless payment options are available for credit cards or mobile devices.
Palladium Evacuation Plan
Palladium Shelter-in-Place Plan